artist SIGN UP

Thanks for your interest in CCM Shout Out!  Connecting fans and their favorite artists!

...plus a great "side hustle" for Christian musicians to earn some extra money during the COVID-19 pandemic!

SIGN ON BONUS!

Earn up to $300!

Sign up as a CCM Shout Out artist in June 2021 and receive a bonus of $25 to $300 just for joining the platform and completing your first video! 

(Bonus amount based on your social media following)

HOW DOES IT WORK?

  1. Sign up as an artist on our platform.  There is no cost to sign up.  All your information is kept confidential and CCM Shout Out takes care of all the direct communication with the requestor of the Shout Out Video.

  2. Receive Shout Out Video requests from fans via email with information on the occasion for the video and instructions from the requestor (birthday shout out, celebrating an anniversary, requesting words of encouragement or prayer, making an announcement, etc.).  Emails will come from CCM Shout Out and you will return the completed Shout Out Video to CCM Shout Out which keeps your contact information confidential.  

  3. Record a short Shout Out Video (average 30-60 seconds) and return to CCM Shout Out.  Videos can be recorded anytime from your phone (no need for a fancy setup).  Record them in your car or at home in the evening.  Recording and sending to CCM Shout Out should only take 1-2 minutes!  

  4. We request that you fulfill the Shout Out Video request within 48 hours, but you will have up to 7 days if needed.  You have the option of rejecting the Shout Out Video request at any time as well.  We will issue full refunds to requestors if a video request is rejected or not fulfilled within 7 days.

  5. You set your own fee for each Shout Out Video with a minimum of $29.  After credit card fees, you will receive 75% of the fee collected by PayPal, Venmo, or a mailed check (other payment options considered) usually within 24-48 hours.  The remaining 25% remains with the parent ministry of CCM Shout Out, Fuse Ministries.  At first, the 25% will be used to market this service nationally to fans of Christian music.  However, the main reason for the service is to raise funds for Fuse Ministries' outreach events and festivals that share the love and hope of Jesus with thousands across the Northeast.  Fuse is a 501c3 non-profit ministry.

  6. You also have the option of offering a Premium Shout Out Video.  This is be a longer video (approx. 2-5 minutes) and you decide what these videos will include (instead of a birthday shout out maybe you sing Happy Birthday to the fan, sing/play the fan's favorite song, include the full band in the video, etc.).  Again, you set your own fee and receive 75% of the fee collected. 

  7. If you have any questions reach out to Brian Sawyer at brian@fuseconcerts.org and don't forget to read our full Artist Terms of Service.

CCM Shout Out is a ministry of Fuse Christian Concerts, Inc. (Fuse Ministries).  A 501c3 non-profit ministry that has been working with Christian artists since 2009 for concerts and outreach events in New England.  We've had the pleasure of working with so many Christians artists over the years and seeing the impact you've had on our region.  

sample VIDEOS

Here's a couple examples of CCM Shout Out videos, but don't forget to make your videos unique to you!

artist SIGNUP

Are you ready to start receiving Shout Out Video requests from fans?